We live in a world centered around social media. That said, let’s fully embrace it and use it to our advantage, shall we?
CYT affiliates can promote their shows on Facebook by making official event pages to create immediate buzz (read: attendance) through RSVP’s, comments, likes, and shares. The Spring semester is right around the corner so it’s the perfect time to learn how to get the word out about your upcoming shows.
- Create an official event from your Page or Group on Facebook (see example)
- Link it to the “Pricing Text Box” on your website (graphics can be found in CYT Box/General/Marketing/
- Promote the event page and encourage your followers to invite friends and family
- Use your Twitter account to send out tweets with the Facebook link
CYT Students & Parents:
- Don’t create your own event!
- Make sure you “like” and/or become a member of your affiliate’s page or group
- RSVP to the event, and then invite your friends and family to the official event page (paste the link on your personal FB page, or any of your social media channels – Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc. The possibilities are clearly endless.)