CYT just got bigger! Two cities bigger, to be exact.
We would like to officially welcome CYT Tri-Valley and CYT Waco to the CYT family! Tri-Valley started their classes last week, and Waco will start this week. We’re so, so excited.
Please support our newest affiliates by keeping them in your prayers as they officially launch their programs. Additionally, you can “like” them on Facebook (easy access: CYT Tri-Valley and CYT Waco) to stay updated on how things are going for them. Or best of all, if you’re in their areas, enroll in their fall classes!
We can’t wait to see all that God has in store for them. Welcome to the family!
Summer is coming to an end, and that means most of the CYT Summer Camps around the country have wrapped. But we can relive the super fun weeks through recap videos. Like the CYT Atlanta Teen Summer Camp (theme: Once On This Island Jr.) video that they posted on their Facebook page. Looks like they had a blast!
Honorable mention: CYT Atlanta’s Fall Classes just started — check ’em out to register!
You heard it straight from CYT co-founder Sheryl Russell’s mouth: CYT NYC Rocks.
She’s visiting NYC and took to Facebook with this to say:
CYT NYC Rocks!!! Just saw Seussical. If you’re in NY it’s a must see. I’m so proud of our CYT NYC families. Shout out to Corrie, Chelsea, Noelle & Johnna! Great job!
Don’t worry – there’s still time to see it. It’s playing through Sunday, June 29th and tickets can be purchased HERE.
We live in a world centered around social media. That said, let’s fully embrace it and use it to our advantage, shall we?
CYT affiliates can promote their shows on Facebook by making official event pages to create immediate buzz (read: attendance) through RSVP’s, comments, likes, and shares. The Spring semester is right around the corner so it’s the perfect time to learn how to get the word out about your upcoming shows.
- Create an official event from your Page or Group on Facebook (see example)
- Link it to the “Pricing Text Box” on your website (graphics can be found in CYT Box/General/Marketing/Graphics/facebook-event.jpg)
- Promote the event page and encourage your followers to invite friends and family
- Use your Twitter account to send out tweets with the Facebook link
CYT Students & Parents:
- Don’t create your own event!
- Make sure you “like” and/or become a member of your affiliate’s page or group
- RSVP to the event, and then invite your friends and family to the official event page (paste the link on your personal FB page, or any of your social media channels – Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc. The possibilities are clearly endless.)